Golf Facilities & Tuition
At Mount Juliet we welcome all golfers, individuals, golf societies and corporate golf groups. We pride ourselves on ensuring that all guests enjoy their time here, on and off the course. You will find a full range of golf facilities at Mount Juliet to suit your golfing and catering requirements including:
- Driving range with covered bays, multiple grass tees and target greens
- Bunker and chipping green
- Practice putting green
- 18 hole championship standard par-53 putting course with lakes, bunkers and bridges
- Golf tuition
- 10th Tee catering facility providing high quality hot and cold snack foods
- metal spike changing facilities
Our resident golf Professional Sean Cotter runs the golf academy with customised golf tuition programmes and golf clinics. Sean can assist you with improving your short game, long game or putting while also creating customised tuition programmes to suit your requirements.
This can include analysis of your game by video or by playing 9 or 18 holes with the professional - a unique way to find, isolate and improve your golf game.
Facilities in the golf academy include a driving range with covered bays, multiple grass tees and target greens, bunker and chipping green, practice putting green, the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus championship course and standard par-53 putting course with lakes, bunkers and bridges.