At Mount Juliet Estate, we want you to enjoy a truly relaxing spa experience with us, fully immersed in the serenity of this special place. In response to the current global pandemic, and following the latest Irish Government directives, you may rest assured that all additional protocols have been introduced, to ensure you feel safe and protected while you enjoy your treatments with us.
Prior To Your Visit
Please book your treatments in advance.
If you or a member of your household or party has developed any of the following symptoms; cough, fever, breathlessness, sore throat, headaches within the last 7 days, please contact the spa prior to arriving at your appointment so that we can obtain further information.
For the safety of our guests and staff, if you or any member of your household has recovered from any of these symptoms within the last 14 days, we recommend that you call the spa prior to your arrival.
The Treatment Suites
Our spa has always upheld strict hygiene protocols prioritising the wellbeing of our guests, and we have recently introduced additional safety measures.
• Treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and sanitised at the start of each day, after every treatment and at the end of each day.
• The spa has sanitising facilities throughout all areas.
• A protective screen has been installed at the spa reception desk.
• Temporary closure of our changing rooms and relaxation room for guest safety.
• We are currently operating a reduced treatment menu until further notice.
• Guests are asked to arrive in their robes and slippers directly at their treatment time.
• The therapist will meet you at the spa reception and bring you directly to the treatment room for your treatment.
• Therapists are trained in Covid-19 control measures and will wear personal protective equipment for all treatments carried out.
• Guests will be asked to wear a face mask during their treatments.
• No cash payments will be accepted. All payments will be collected via room charge, credit/debit card or a relevant gift card.