We would like you to relax during your visit and immerse yourself into our Spa experience. In response to the current global health concerns related to Covid-19 and based on the latest Irish Government directive we would like to reassure you that the following additional protocols have been introduced, so you can feel safe and protected while you have treatments with us.
Prior To Your Visit
Please book your treatments in advance and for the safety of our guests and staff, if you or a member of your household has developed any of the following symptoms; Cough, Fever, Breathlessness, Sore Throat, Headaches within the last 7 days (prior to your Spa visit) please contact the Spa prior to arrival of your appointment so we can obtain further information. As a gentle reminder, if you or any member of your household has recovered from any of these symptoms within the last 14 days, we recommend you call the Spa prior to arrival.
The Treatment Suites
Our Spa has always upheld strict hygiene protocols and the well-being of our guests has always been our priority therefore we have introduced additional safety measures.
• Treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and sanitised at the start of each day, after every treatment and at the end of each day.
• The Spa has sanitising facilities throughout all area’s.
• Protective screen has been installed at the spa reception desk.
• Temporary closure of our Changing Rooms and Relaxation Room for guest safety.
• We are operating on a reduced Treatments Menu until further notice.
• Please note maternity massage is suitable from 16+weeks. All non-vaccinated pregnant guests will require GP’s approval to have Spa treatments during Covid. GP’s note can be given on check-in to spa reception.
• Therapist temperatures will be taken each morning before they begin their working day. Facilities will be available for guests to check their own temperature prior to having treatments.
• Please note maternity massage is suitable from 16+ weeks. All non-vaccinated pregnant guests will require GP’s approval to have Spa treatments during covid. GP’s note can be given to spa reception prior to treatments.
• Guests are asked to arrive in their robes and slippers directly at their treatment time.
• The therapist will meet you at the spa reception and bring you directly to the treatment room for your treatment.
• Therapists are trained in Covid-19 control measures and will wear personal protective equipment for all treatments carried out.
• Guests will be asked to wear a facemask during their treatments.
• No cash payments will be accepted. All payments will be collected via room charge, credit/debit card or a relevant gift card.