Our Jack Nicklaus Signature Designed Parkland course is set across 180 acres of rolling Irish countryside. Both water and sand play a part in the types of challenges that have come to define Jack Nicklaus’ outstanding golf courses, and our 18 holes embody his ambitious, mischievous approach to course design.
The course has held an esteemed position across the Irish golfing landscape, hosting a series of prestigious, international golf events, most recently the 2021 and 2022 Horizon Irish Opens. It is easy to see why the course has captured the hearts of countless golfers around the world: from title-winning professionals to well-travelled amateurs, to complete beginners.
Offering the best of five-star comforts and laid-back luxury, settle into Hunters Yard for a luxurious overnight stay. Relish a delicious breakfast, the next morning. Followed by a warm-up session on the driving range with complimentary access to the TopTracer Mobile facility in The Acadmeny. Enjoy a round of golf on our Jack Nicklaus Signature Design championship course. And finish your day with a two-course meal in Jack’s Bar.
Your Birdie package at Mount Juliet Estate includes:
- Luxurious overnight accommodation in Hunters Yard.
- A delicious breakfast the following morning.
- A warm-up session on the driving range.
- Complimentary access to the TopTracer Mobile facility.
- Followed by a round of golf on our Jack Nicklaus Signature Design championship course.
- Finish up with a two-course meal with tea or coffee in Jack’s Bar.
- And a 10% discount in the Golf Shop.
- Complimentary car parking.
- Complimentary use of our Health Club including Swimming Pool.
This package is available Sunday – Thursday.